1815 - 6 of us including Hammer, Mike, girl, Mom and her son
Warm Up - (30) 360 swings in both directions and 15 push-ups
- Shin Boxes (16) - these are 90/90's with hip extension in each direction
- Full Uppercuts (24) - used 10# steel mace
- Full Swings (20) - used 12 kg KB
- Offset Push-ups (16) - one hand on KB, one hand on the ground
- Bear Squat (16) - From pike position, knees drop and hover over ground then extend to pike
- 360 Ballistic Curl (24) - 10# steel mace
- Single Arm OH Press (20) - 12 kg KB
- Toe Touch Pike Push-ups (16) - From pike position, reach for outside opposite ankle both sides then pike push-up
This was kind of a fun workout. The goal was 3 times through of both blocks only resting after completing the block. I opted to alternate Block A and Block B and got through 2 full rounds of each. As time was getting short, on the last round I did shin boxes, uppercuts, 360 ballistic curl, full swing and offset push-ups. I wanted to grab some more steel mace work and did not want to run out of time.
In talking to Mike, I learned that his father owned the building and he helped manage the gym space. He has some good plans for upgrading equipment and even potentially expanding the space.