I finally upgraded my gym bag. The zipper broke on my Planet Fitness bag and I was using an NRA duffel for a while. Perfect world, I would have a 25L to 30L duffle with minimal internal organization. I ended up with a 40L Patagonia duffel that is on the big side, but OK.
- WOD Shoes - Reebok NanoX1 Grit (size 9.5) 9/16/2021
- Lifters - Adidas Powerlift 2.0 (Size 9.0) 8/25/2015 - $80
- Joggers - Saucony Guide 13 (Size 9.5) 3/6/2020
- Nylon Belt - Rep Fitness (Large) 2/28/2019 - $12
- Knee Caps - Rock Tape 5 mm (Large) 9/28/2016
- Nordic Quality Elastic Wrist Wraps (14") 10/6/2015 - $20
- SLS3 FXC Compression Calf Sleeves (Size 4) 6/12/2014 - $24
- Elbow Sleeves - Nisrok 5mm (Large) 10/20/2019 - $15
- Wodfitters Gymnastics Grips (Large) 3/1/2019 - $15
- JAW Grips Double Protection (Medium) 8/26/2019 - $33
- Jerkfit Nubz (Medium) 6/16/2019 - $5
- Jump-N-Rope R2 Training Rope (106") 1/26/2016 - $20
- Lip Balm, cough drops
- Elastic Adhesive Tape
- Airwaav Mouth Guard
- Deadlift straps
- Wrist bands
- Phone stand
- Small towel
I took a bunch of stuff out of the bag including beaded jump rope, mechanix gloves, compression cuffs.
My goal is to be able to stash a second pair of shoes, sweatshirt and a bottle of water and not have the bag be overloaded.