Thursday, April 15, 2021
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Sunday, April 11, 2021
Friday, April 9, 2021
Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Test 1 - 0 reps (I do not have strict HSPU, at my best I could only do 1 rep)
- Test 2 - 60 GHD sit-ups would wreak havoc on my abs, I might manage 6 rope climbs, but could not do a single pistol
- Test 3 - 120 wall-ball shots and 120-cal row. I am going to give this one a try and see how far I get before the 15 minute cap
- Test 4 - This looks fun and I will establish a 4 rep max front squat
- Test 5 - 0 reps as I cannot pull a 185# snatch. I am not even sure if I could manage the women's weight of 135#; I just noticed they raised the stakes with the plyo box height for men at 30 inches and women at 24 inches. Ouch.
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Monday, March 29, 2021
Friday, March 26, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Monday, March 22, 2021
Sunday, March 21, 2021
Friday, March 19, 2021
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Monday, March 15, 2021
- Upgrading the 20kg barbell - I kind of lost interest in this
- Assault Air Bike - No room for this
- 20# slam ball - Rarely do slam ball workouts
- 35# dumbbell pair - I kind of lost interest in this
- Battle Rope - 1.5" x 50 feet is $90 and also in stock at Rep Fitness
- Crossover Symmetry - Wait until there is a 25% off sale
- Westside Scout Hyper - $350 is not horrible, I wonder what shipping would cost
- 1.251 (0.08%)
- 1.258 (0.64%)
- 2.544 (1.76%)
- 2.547 (1.88%)
- 5.064 (1.28%)
- 5.066 (1.32%)
Sunday, March 14, 2021
Friday, March 12, 2021
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Monday, March 8, 2021
Thursday, March 4, 2021
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
I came across a Facebook ad for this gym timer and for $69 I decided that I had to have it. So I dutifully signed up on Kickstarter at the $69 introductory price on 8/25/2020. The timer quickly reached its goal and my credit card was charged on 9/26/2020.
Following that, Timebirds made a cover available and requested shipping costs which I paid on 11/6/2020. $15 for a cover that I really did not need and $9 for shipping. At this point, I am all in for $93.
Coincidentally, the retail price is $119 for a timer and cover and there is a 10% discount. I did save $23 compared to retail.
Unfortunately, I still have not received my timer.
- Pocket sized
- No remote/phone required
- Rechargeable battery (USB-C)
- Count up/down, interval, count up/down by rounds, clock
This was primarily purchased to throw in my gym bag for when I returned to the gym. I still think it is a clever design. The proof will be in the display size and visibility. Ease of use and battery life is less of an issue as I find that I can get used to anything.
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Monday, March 1, 2021
Friday, February 26, 2021
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
1 x Pair of 10 lbs Rogue Bumper Plates by Hi-Temp @ $25 - $1.25/lb
1 x Pair of 10 lbs Fitness Gear Plates @ $20 - $1/lb
1 x Pair of 5 lbs Standard Plates @ $10 - $1/lb
1 x Pair of 5 lbs Fitness Gear Plates @ $10 - $1/lb
1 x Ader Premier 62lb Kettlebell @ $75
Must sell Barbell and Plates all together. Willing to sell Kettlebell separately.
The Rogue C-70 Bar is a shorty 35LB version of the Ohio Bar. Designed for competition use in the CrossFit Games, the barbell's shorter overall length (69") allows athletes to be spaced closer together. This can also benefit anyone training in tight quarters, be it a small garage gym, tight basement or busy training facility. This bar has knurl marks for both Olympic and Powerlifting grips and the distance between collars is 43" versus the standard 52".