The pictures do not do it justice. It appears to have 6 settings from 10 degree decline to 75 degree incline and the foot plate is a real bonus in aesthetics and functionality.
My goal would be to use it as a dumbbell bench.
The price tag of $150 obo is half of what they have been listed for on line. Currently there is a model that is on Ebay for $750 with 10 people watching. That seems ridiculous, but $100 to $250 is a good range for commercial grade benches.
Only downside is that this beast weight in at 100 pounds.
Johnny Belknap was a nice seller. The bench was saved from a high school that was getting rid of gym equipment. It was in good shape with no rust, but there is a slight tear in the upholstery. Considering that, I offered $120 and he countered at $130 which I felt comfortable paying. I could have it repaired or reupholstered for less than $100.
Machine Classification: FWADJ
- Item: Adjustable Bench
- Training Zone: Multi Zone
Technical Specifications: FWADJ
- Dimensions 66" L by 22" W by 43" H
- Weight 100 Lbs.
- 11 gauge steel for rugged durability
- Variety of free weight strength training options including Olympic stations, Training stations, Storage stations, and Body Weight stations
- Convenient storage options include dumbbell racks, barbell racks, and bumper plate storage
- Features a sturdy, bolt-together design
- Constructed of the same durable components as Hammer Strength plate-loaded equipment
- Foot support
- Easy user adjustments
Full Circle Padding makes replacement padding. $82 without edge guard and $108 with nylon edge guard.
Post a Comment