- 50 Cal Challenge - 50 Calories on an Echo bike (winner 24 seconds, 100th place was 42 seconds) 12/14/2020
- Bear Hug Challenge - 200# for guys and 150# for ladies (winner 12:18; 100th place was 1:52) 2/15/2021
- Cliffhanger Challenge - Static hold from pull-up bar (winner 20:21; 100th place was 2:43) 3/8/2021
- Pump-and-Row - 2000 meter row and then body weight bench press for reps (each rep is a 10 second deduction on time)(winner male middle division 6:17 row & 36 reps; 100th place was 6:41 and 16 reps) 4/19/2021
- Bella Complex Challenge - Clean-Shoulder to Overhead-Front Squat-Shoulder to Overhead (winner medium 390#; 100th place was 185#) 5/24/2021
- Mule Challenge - 21-15-9 Deadlift (315/225#) & C2B (winner 2:23; 100th place NA only 41 made the 10 minute cap) 6/28/2021
- Suitcase Challenge - Max weight held for 30 seconds (winner 628#; 100th place NA only 98 men submitted scores) 7/19/2021
- Bandit Challenge - 1 mile run - 1 RM Front Squat - Max Reps Chin-up - 8/30/2021
Middleweight is up to 212# for men
Similar to the Crossfit Open, the cost is not a limiter. Entering the challenge is $10 and for $30 you get a t-shirt. Rogue puts up great prizes, a leaderboard and reviews video submissions. To date, they have been held monthly which is a great time frame to get people excited and not burnt out. The duration of the challenges is short as well.
In my summary, I listed the winners and 100th place so mere mortals could have something to which to strive. I would like to take these challenges on as benchmarks and ideally competitively. The Bandit will be tough as I have a 5K this weekend, but I might try to knock it out on Sunday anyway.